About The Blog
Java Brahman is an attempt to explore & apply Java knowledge across a variety of platforms & paradigms.
My long term vision for JavaBrahman is to take it forward to evolve into a front-runner in bringing you the latest in programming world. Starting with basic computing principles, I want to discuss not just the tips & tricks of day-to-day-programming, but also algorithms (new & evolving ones), understanding the latest frameworks, upcoming languages and the entire technology spectrum.
I believe that my 12 years of experience in technology where I grew from a programmer to an architect will enable me to fine-tune the articles on this website to make them relevant, useful and informative.
- Name: Dhruv Rai Puri
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job: Professional Blogger, Open Source Contributor, Trainer(Classroom & Online), Consultant Technology Architect
- Total experience & last designation: 12 years, Senior Technical Architect
- Based out of: Bangalore, India
- Areas of Interests: Anything Java :), Designing, Architecture, Neural Networks\AI
- Follow JavaBrahman on Social Channels